Jul 7, 2014

Backpacking Europe 2014

Backpacking Europe 2014

What started as a deathbed promise to my terminally ill fiancé in 2006 (to deliver her ashes to Europe for the honeymoon we would not be able to share) has led to multiple life changing tours of Europe. Since then, 4 European backpacking trips have covered 42 cities across 19 countries. I even lived in London for 6 months. Over 2 years in the making, allow me to guide you thru the language barrier and point you to what works. You'll get my tested and proven methods, tips and techniques to make your European adventure the most enjoyable, comfortable and memorable experience of your life! Yes, you can have it all. Even with champagne taste on a very delicious Bavarian beer budget. :) Plus, you'll get my PERSONAL checklists, favorite resources and straight forward NO BS advise. You will know how to backpack Europe in the most efficient and cost effective way that I know how. Let's get started!

Backpacking Europe 2014: Even If You ONLY Speak English

No comments:

Post a Comment